Recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in America and ranked on the 2014 Inc. 5000 list, X-Ray Visions is the premier imaging and sales service provider in the mi-Atlantic region. We are seeking Sales/Account Executives to service metro Washington DC/Northern Virginia, Richmond and Virginia Beach regions.
- Owns and manages account plans within assigned geography for institutional and private accounts. Establishes a professional working relationship (up to the executive level) with clients, and develops a core understanding of the unique business needs
- Builds growth opportunities using the account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Develops and maintain list of potential customers, pursues leads and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales
- Responsible for achieving and managing quarterly, mid-year and yearly quota.
- Enters opportunities in SalesForce and updates them weekly. Recommends and Implements Pipeline management practices.
- Sell solutions that include capital equipment, accessories and services.
- Build and deploy a territory account plan.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies in full ownership of the account or in partial ownership depending on account coverage
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with XRV capabilities and chooses respective XRV supply chain accordingly.
- Reviews sales policy and strategy.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and close sales in a professional and effective manner
Education and Experience:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Medical industry experience required, knowledge of x-ray imaging products preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of technical sales experience and account management experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Broad understanding of the customer’s needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Knows when to adjust business plans based on account and industry segment opportunities.
- Use consultative selling skills to proactively help customers with making capital expenditure business decisions.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty – from proposal to contract sign off.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business issues and translate to XRV solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a solution basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and commission plan and career growth opportunities. At X-Ray Visions, our focus is “1 Call Customer Care”, Personal Service, and being our customers “go-to” Business Specialists for imaging consultation. At X-ray Visions the Difference is in the Details. For consideration, please submit resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. XRV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.